Integrative Health Consultations
Integrative Health Consultation Services
(also available remotely via phone or video chat in English and Russian)
5 (60 Min.) sessions + questions answered in between sessions + individualized summaries of recommendations (25% savings) – $ 750
3 (60 Min.) sessions + questions answered in between sessions + individualized summaries of recommendations (10% savings) – $ 540
1 (60 Min.) session + prior in-depth review of intake assessments + individualized summary of recommendations – $ 200
Note: above listed fees do not include the cost of recommended supplements or lab tests.
Initial 1 hour consult (depending on individual needs and as time permits) may include:
- medical history
- previous pertinent lab work
- systems survey
- toxicity questionnaire
- physiological mechanisms of particular previously diagnosed health problem(s) and recommended course of correction
- relevant findings on lab tests
- current lifestyle factors (diet, sleep, stress, exercise, etc.) influencing above physiological mechanisms at the root of the health problem(s)
- current dietary supplement support and/or medication therapy regimen (if needed)
Individualized plan for:
- exercise regimen
- sleep hygiene
- nutritional supplement support
- herbal supplement support
- medication therapy recommendations (if needed)
Prior to your appointment:
Please fill out and email the following intake forms to DrMD@DrMDavidson.com. Please note: forms below may be filled out digitally (PDF forms should be saved and opened using adobe acrobat reader to enable the “fill & sign” feature required to fill out the PDF forms digitally). Thank you.
1. Medical History Form (required): Microsoft Word version or pdf version
2. Systems Survey (optional but highly recommended)
3. Toxicity Questionnaire (optional but recommended): digital survey version or pdf version
4. Informed Consent (required)
Please be prepared to take notes during the consultation, as this will improve your understanding, retention, and adherence to the health promoting recommendations made by Dr. Davidson. Thank you.
Optional Miscellaneous Assessments:
Follow – up consult (1 hour):
Follow-up to assess progress, monitor changes in condition, and make adjustments to nutrition program, exercise regimen, sleep hygiene and other therapeutic lifestyle changes, nutritional and herbal supplement support plan, and medication therapy recommendations (as necessary).